Legend - Multi-Plier 800 w/ Berry-Compliant Sheath
If you've ever wondered about the stuff that legends are made of, you'd do well to start with stellar stainless steel...such as you'll find in the hardware of the Legend. Consider, too, the contoured aluminum that goes into the handles. And the tactile rubber inserts that insure your steady grip.
These are the primary elements of what is generally considered to be the ultimate expression of the Gerber multi-tool. Being versatile wasnt enough for the guys who designed these tools. No, they worked hard to deliver a level of ergonomics and comfort that is rarely, if ever, seen.
The pliers are spring-loaded, as you'd expect. The ballistic nylon sheath is included, which is no surprise. However the tungsten carbide wire cutting blades are replaceable, which you might not expect.
- Overall Length: 16.7 cm
- Closed Length: 10.9 cm
- Weight: 278 g
- Handle Material Aluminum with Rubber Inserts
- Sheath Material: Ballistic nylon
- Components: Needlenose pliers with indexable, replaceable carbide cutters, fine edge knife, Fiskars scissors, cross point screwdriver, small, medium and large flat blade screwdrivers, bottle opener and file.
- Pliers Type: Needlenose
- Handle Color: Champagne
- Contoured aluminum handles with rubber inserts for grip
- Tungsten carbide wire cutters
- Patented Saf.T.Plus
- needlenose pliers with indexable, replaceable carbide cutters
- fine edge knife
- Fiskars scissors
- cross point screwdriver
- small, medium and large flat blade screwdrivers
- bottle opener
- Includes Lifetime Limited Warranty
Just got one from my supply sergeant, great improvement since the last official issue! I'm the company armorer in my unit and i rely on quick, handy tools to get my job done, whether it's in afghanistan or back here home in the states i'm glad the Army decided to give us these great tools, thanks Gerber!
My favorite multitool! I carry it everyday, it makes those small jobs like tightening a screw, open a package or replace a lamp cord a 1 minute job. Two things could be improved: Extend the philips screwdriver ( .5" is possible). Make the scissors close completely. Overall I love it, 5 stars if above is fixed.